Gold Bullion Stored In Singapore Is Safest
I spoke with Dr. Marc Faber about his strategies for protecting and growing wealth in 2014 and beyond (if you missed our last webinar, you can watch it here). In yesterday’s webinar we focused on:
- Why he now believes that gold manipulation is a strong possibility
- Technical risks of bitcoin and assets and money intermediated and dependent on technology?
- Asian investment opportunities and why he likes Vietnam, Thailand, Hong Kong and Singapore
- Western stagnation or collapse?
- How to own precious metals?
- Dollar cost average or lump sum?
- Take profits/ rebalance or buy and hold for long term?
- Allocations to precious metals?
- Favored asset allocation?
- Other investment and business opportunities?
- The yuan as global reserve currency?
- Why small is beautiful when it comes to economies, nations and currencies.
- Ireland, Spain, Italy, Greece and others should consider leaving the euro and returning to national currencies.
The interview was as informative as ever and Dr. Faber took the time to answer some questions from participants. Click on the video above to watch.
P.S. This article was originally posted on GoldCore’s blog, right here.
Editor’s Note: Be sure to sign up for The Daily Reckoning — a free and entertaining look at the world of finance and politics. The articles you find here on our website are only a snippet of what you receive in The Daily Reckoning email edition. Click here now to sign up for FREE to see what you’re missing.