Demise of the Dollar
Dear Daily Reckoning Reader,
Finally, there’s a way you can supercharge your investments and protect your hard-earned assets at the same- all for about the cost of a couple of eggs, bacon and coffee at your favorite restaurant.
Right now, for $11.02 you can gain access to the same kinds of investing techniques of the world’s richest investors. Namely, you can learn savvy ways to turn the roller coaster ride of the U.S. dollar into one of the most important investing decisions of your life.
While many Americans may see their retirement accounts shrivel and dry up as inflation devours their principal…and others invest in the stock market- somehow hoping that the S&P 500 can break out of its 7-year decline- a few others are going to be sitting pretty. Enjoying their grandchildren, a European vacation, paying off their house- even a summer home…or just plain feeling good about being financially secure.
But how long can you wait to act? No one knows for sure. You see, the dollar has been swinging up and down (mostly down) since 2002, and right now it’s in the midst of a 6-year decline. While this is going to devastate the financial security of many Americans in the coming years, knowing how to invest with these moves can make you a bundle right now. Let me explain…
The Dollar Is Beholdin’ to Asian Banks…And So Is Your Financial Security
You see, Wall Street legends like Gates, Templeton and Buffett don’t just track the going rate of the dollar against other currencies and make guesses at how to invest. They analyze in great detail what drives the dollar. Warren Buffett’s $24 billion investment against the dollar was done for extremely good reasons. Just consider…
- The Bank of Japan holds more than $668 billion in U.S. Treasury Securities. Our own Federal Reserve holds a little over $675 billion.? Japan alone holds nearly as much U.S. debt as we do . Giving them nearly as much influence over the U.S. economy as we have.
- 13 leading Asian banks own more than $2 trillion (trillion with a "t") in dollar reserves. And the more debt those central banks control, the greater their control over the U.S. dollar – and over the standard of living in the United States.
- In fact, Asian Banks own such vast dollar reserves means that they will determine how much inflation takes place, and also where it takes place. The Fed has literally lost control of our financial future.
"I’m short the dollar. The ol’ dollar, it’s gonna go down."
"…the dollar will lose 40 percent of its value against foreign currencies in the coming months" and "will cause the Chinese and Japanese, who own 36 percent of all U.S. foreign debt, to sell their bonds and mortgage obligations and take their money out of the country."
-Sir John Templeton
"I think, over time, unless we have a major change in trade policies, I don’t see how the dollar avoids going down. I don’t know when it happens. I don’t have any idea whether it will be this month or this year or next year, but we are force-feeding dollars on to the rest of the world at the rate of close to a couple billion dollars a day, and that’s going to weigh on the dollar."
Every day, politicians in Asia are pulling the strings to determine whether the dollar goes up or down and with it your own financial well-being. Your retirement, your savings, your children’s college fund, are all losing money faster than you can make it.
That means it’s almost impossible for any American to ever catch up in this crazy dollar market.
Imagine paying $5 for a gallon at the pump- a coming reality…$4 for a loaf of bread…$1,000 for an airplane ticket…health insurance premiums above $1,200 per month…These kinds of increases can gobble up a retirement account in a few years…all while you’re trying to save a buck, even as wages decrease.
Learn What the Smartest Money Knows About the Dollar
If you think the smart money knows what to do…guess again. If they did, we wouldn’t be this terrible mess.
But the SMARTEST MONEY on the planet is betting billions that the U.S. dollar is in an irreversible nosedive. And when it crashes, everything you own goes with it.
You see, the U.S. dollar has never been weaker. The smart money may react to a so-called rally here and there. But the economic fundamentals remain virtually the same.
So when the dollar rallies, it’s driven by wild-eyed sentiment- not common sense.
It’s the world’s richest men who know that America is suffering the longest, sustained period of financial decadence in history. Because never before has the "Reserve Currency" of the world been so burdened by debt and delusion…
- Uncle Sam Spends it Like a Drunken Sailor. America’s outstanding debt now stands at nearly $8 trillion – and it’s growing at $1.64 billion per day. That’s the worst it’s ever been.
- The American Dream is Bankrupt. Personal bankruptcies have doubled in the last decade. About 43% of American families pathologically spend more than they earn each year- meaning that the average household carries some $8,000 in credit-card debt that is nearly impossible to pay off.
- Selling Out Big Time. America’s trade deficit has been hit out of the ballpark. At a record $55.3 billion, the rally cry "Buy American" is nothing but a fading memory.
Don’t you deserve better than to helplessly watch everything that you have worked for just fizzle like a dud? If the answer is yes, then continue reading…
Simple Answers to Protect Your Wealth in One Inexpensive Book
There’s a way you can turn all these events to your favor…and accumulate sizeable wealth at the same time…
One easy-to-read book can change all that. The Demise of the Dollar…And Why It’s Great For Your Investment can turn all these seismic events to your favor…if you know which investments are about to climb on the back of the world’s tumbling reserve currency.
You see, this one book lays out a Four Step Plan for completely repositioning your portfolio to profit from the movement of the dollar?- either up or down.
- Find out how to hedge against the dollar by investing in bubble-proof mortgage pools.
- Remember the old ’49er Gold Rush saying that it wasn’t the miners who made the money, it was the men who sold them the picks and shovels? Discover how to apply that time-proven investment wisdom to the current oil boom.
- Figure out how to see through the myth of blue-chip stocks to the most valuable investment on earth: gold.
- Learn to identify the China profit halo that lets you invest safely in places outside of the U.S. mostly likely to benefit from the financial story of the century.
This valuable book wasn’t written by some Johnny-Come-Lately or one of those loud-mouthed talking heads who make the cable show circuit.
The Latest Book From New York Times Best-Selling Author Who Warned Us of the Soft Depression
Many of you are already very familiar with Addison Wiggin. He is the editorial director and publisher of The Daily Reckoning. With more than 500,000 readers in the United States and Europe, The Daily Reckoning readers have made it one of the most influential financial publications in the world.
Addison also heads up Agora Financial, a group that publishes prominent financial newsletters including Fleet Street Letter, The Emerging Capital Report, Outstanding Investments and Strategic Investor.
And along with Bill Bonner, Addison wrote the New York Times bestseller Financial Reckoning Day…Surviving the Soft Depression of the 21st Century (John Wiley & Sons, New York, London).
Since that book appeared in 2003, Addison has frequently appeared on national radio and television programs to caution investors against the very same economic forces that cause the dollar to whipsaw in global financial markets today- endangering the financial security of each and every American.
Why This Book Was "Crashed" Out in Only 4 Weeks?- and How You Can Save 32%
That’s why when our New York publisher read the first 15 pages of the raw manuscript for The Demise of the Dollar…and Why It’s Great for Your Investments , he knew immediately that it had to be "crashed" out. Forget the months it takes to publish a typical book. He broke all the rules to get this one out in only 4 weeks.
On top of that, we pressed our publisher for a limited, introductory price for The Daily Reckoning readers. We had to get this book into your hands as soon as humanly possible?- the stakes are that high.
Because after years and years of financial decadence, America’s day of reckoning is rapidly approaching.
There is absolutely no time to lose.
Publisher, Agora Books
P.S. Even if you had to pay full price for it, The Demise of the Dollar…and Why It’s Great for Your Investments would be worth every penny.
But you can take advantage of the 32% savings that we are offering loyal readers of The Daily Reckoning. You can buy it now for $11.02.