Could Steak Really Cause Arthritis?
Did you see all the crazy health recommendations that came out in 2014?:
- Blood pressure guidelines went up
- The statins debate got heated — are they really wonder drugs, or are the side effects worse than the cure?
- A new study published in The New England Journal of Medicine came out with some shocking findings that you might not be eating enough salt
- The journal Nature reports some disturbing news about artificial sweeteners that may change everything you think about using them. Soon, people might start calling them “Satan’s sugar”
- And then the red meat bombshell. Could steak really cause arthritis?
Many of these new guidelines are polar opposite what your MD has force-fed you for years.
So what the heck are you supposed to do?
I’ll tell you.
From Jan. 26-Feb. 6, I’m running a special series for Tomorrow in Review readers I’m calling “The Truth About MD Warnings.”
I’ll break down the new research on:
- Blood pressure
- Artificial sweeteners
- Red meat.
And I’ll tell you exactly what these guidelines mean and what my inside sources are telling me about how to follow them.
You won’t want to miss a single day.
To a bright future,
P.S. In the email version of this article, Tomorrow in Review readers were given an exclusive offer to a book that teaches you how to golf free for life and even get paid for it… receive free antiques, art, jewelry… and more. Click here to sign up to the Tomorrow in Review newsletter for FREE.